• Returning Students
    Registration Information and Documents



    Registration Process

    For this year's registration process, you will not fill out the enrollment form for each child. Instead, we have a pre-filled document with your child's information, demographics, and motherfather, and guardian contact information. You will be given this pre-filled document during registration to make any changes to the information listed, such as a new cell phone number or address.


    (1) Only the parents/legal guardians can register their child.

    (2) Bring the following:

    • Parent/Guardian Picture Identification
    • Proof of Custody when warranted
    • Documented Proof of Immunization if updated since last August

    (3) You must bring two forms of residence.

    • Rental/lease agreement, mortgage document, or current real estate property assessment document in the parent/guardian’s name.


    • Utility bill for water, electricity, or gas indicates that the bill is in the parent/guardian’s name and is being sent to the house.

    Important Information: If you are using a residency affidavit, the person who is listed on the lease/rental agreement must be present, have his/her ID, and proofs of residency. 

    Use the additional information link if the parent or legal guardian cannot provide documentation: additional information


    (4) Complete the Alabama Department of Health Form:


    Alabama Department of Education Health Assessment Form
    Health Assessment Form - English (Print Verison)
    Health Assessment Form - English (Fillable Verison)

    Health Assessment Form - Spanish (Print Verison)
    Health Assessment Form - Spanish (Fillable Verison)


    If you have questions about enrollment, registration, required documentation, or proof of residency, contact Bobby Hall:

    (256) 249-7029

    Bobby Hall
    Executive Director of Learning Support Services
    Sylacauga City School