Registration Information and Documents
For this year's registration process, you will not fill out the enrollment form for each child. Instead, we have a pre-filled document with your child's information, demographics, and mother, father, and guardian contact information. You will be given this pre-filled document during registration to make any changes to the information listed, such as a new cell phone number or address.
(1) Only the parents/legal guardians can register their child.
(2) Bring the following:
- Parent/Guardian Picture Identification
- Proof of Custody when warranted
- Documented Proof of Immunization if updated since last August
(3) You must bring two forms of residence.
- Rental/lease agreement, mortgage document, or current real estate property assessment document in the parent/guardian’s name.
- Utility bill for water, electricity, or gas indicates that the bill is in the parent/guardian’s name and is being sent to the house.
Important Information: If you are using a residency affidavit, the person who is listed on the lease/rental agreement must be present, have his/her ID, and proofs of residency.
Use the additional information link if the parent or legal guardian cannot provide documentation: additional information
(4) Complete the Alabama Department of Health Form:
Alabama Department of Education Health Assessment Form
Health Assessment Form - English (Print Verison)
Health Assessment Form - English (Fillable Verison)
Health Assessment Form - Spanish (Print Verison)
Health Assessment Form - Spanish (Fillable Verison)
If you have questions about enrollment, registration, required documentation, or proof of residency, contact Bobby Hall:
Executive Director of Learning Support Services
Sylacauga City School